PrevaLeaf™ Soothe Natural Vaginal Soothing Cream 1 ml Sachet - Box of 10.
PrevaLeaf™ Soothe Natural Vaginal Soothing Cream eases your vaginal discomfort to help you feel like yourself again.
1 ml. Sachets - Box of 10 for "On The Go"
PrevaLeaf™ Soothe is formulated with natural ingredients, water-based, rapidly absorbing, non-messy with probiotic technology (NataPres Gs) and pH balanced for the vaginal environment.
- Dermatologist and Gynecologist Tested & Approved.
- Concentrated - A little goes a long way
- Non-Irritating, Paraben-Free, Hormone-Free and Fragrance-Free
- PrevaLeaf™ Soothe ingredients have been carefully examined based on criteria of organizations such as the Environmental Working Group and Natural Products Association. Always go to your health professional if symptoms persist or you are experiencing abnormal discharge.
Wash hands and apply a fingertip sized amount of PrevaLeaf™ Soothe as needed.
Water, Emulsifying Wax NF (naturally derived coconut, palm & corn), Ethylhexyl Stearate (naturally derived vegetable-palm), Cyclomethicone, Sorbitol (naturally derived), Lactobacillus Ferment (naturally derived), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (naturally derived), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Lysine-Proline-Valine-Chloride, Sodium Benzoate (naturally derived), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (natural, freeze drying process), Lactic Acid (naturally derived), Disodium EDTA
HOW TO CHOOSE A SOOTHING CREAM
General Education regarding Vaginal Itch and Vaginal Irritation
There are many causes of feminine itch and irritation.
- Chemical Irritation (such as from dyes or fragrances in cleansers, hygiene products or laundry detergents).
- Friction and moisture (such as chafing from clothing during exercise, particularly in wet or sweaty conditions).
- Yeast Infections (sometimes accompanied by a thick white discharge).
- Bacterial vaginosis ("bv", a common imbalance between “good” and “bad” bacteria that can cause odor, discharge and itch/irritation).
- Shaving or waxing (bikini area/Brazilian wax).
It is important to visit your health professional if symptoms change or are associated with vaginal discharge, as they can help give guidance on the best treatment for vaginal discomfort (i.e., treatment for vaginal itch and irritation).
Why use a water-based cream?
PrevaLeaf Soothe is a water-based formulation. It is made this way because oil based moisturizers can disrupt the normal vaginal environment increasing the risk of bacterial and yeast infections. Some research has indicated that using an oil-based product for a sustained period can affect the body's ability to create and sustain its own lubrication. Oil based products are also found to be messier and more likely to stain undergarments.
Why use a pH balanced formulation?
PrevaLeaf Soothe supports a healthy vaginal environment which should be slightly acidic (pH 3.8 to 4.5) and both products contain beneficial bacterial (lactobacillus) that help fend off infections. PrevaLeaf vaginal products are all specifically formulated with a slightly acidic pH.
Why focus on paraben-free products with natural ingredients?
It’s very important to be mindful of what you put on your body, especially since the vaginal tissue absorbs substances more readily than your skin. This is why all PrevaLeaf products are free of ingredients that may be harmful or irritating such as parabens, hormones or dyes.
PrevaLeaf Soothe uses NataPres Gs, a natural preservative system. NataPres Gs uses Lactobacillus ferment (a probiotic technology which contains anti-microbial peptides) and an extract of vitis vinifera (a native Mediterranean grape whose phytochemicals are anti-microbial and anti-oxidant).
Why are Probiotics important for Vaginal Health?
The vaginal area is naturally colonized by healthy bacteria (Lactobaccilus species). PrevaLeaf “Probiotics”, such as Lactobaccilus, control the “bad” bacteria and yeast that can cause bacterial vaginosis, yeast infections and urinary tract infections.
Importance of Packaging
PrevaLeaf has a choice of many types of packaging (such as tubes, tubs and standard pumps), we decided to use airless pumps. This technology is unique because it does not allow air into the packaging, which helps to naturally preserve the products. The design of the pump also ensures approximately maximum extraction of the product – so a user gets every last drop of product.