Moisturization Bundle: Prevaleaf™ Silk & PrevaLeaf™ Oasis Natural Intimate Moisturizers - 30 Applications Each
$ 24.99 $ 29.98
PrevaLeaf™ Silk Feel Natural Intimate Moisturizer & PrevaLeaf™ Oasis Restore Intimate Moisturizers.
1 each - 10 ml. Airless Pumps: PrevaLeaf™ Oasis & PrevaLeaf™ Silk
30 applications each
- PrevaLeaf™ Silk Intimate Moisturizer is all natural water-based clear vaginal moisturizer.
- PrevaLeaf™ Oasis Daily Intimate Moisturizer is a water-based intimate moisturizer that is specially formulated to ease symptoms of vaginal dryness.
- Dermatologist and Gynecologist Tested & Approved.
- PrevaLeaf™ products are paraben-free, hormone-free, fragrance-free and pH balanced for the vaginal environment.
- All PrevaLeaf™ product ingredients are carefully evaluated based on criteria determined by organizations such as the Environmental Working Group and Natural Products Association.
- Always go to your health professional if symptoms persist or you are experiencing abnormal discharge.
Who should use PrevaLeaf™ Silk?
PrevaLeaf™ Silk is a is a water-based clear intimate moisturizer with a natural feel. It is formulated to relieve the symptoms of intimate dryness. Dryness is commonly experienced during natural changes of life such as during menopause or after having a baby.
Who should use PrevaLeaf™ Oasis?
PrevaLeaf Oasis is a water-based natural vaginal moisturizer specially formulated to ease symptoms of intimate dryness. It contains natural ingredients, probiotic technology (NataPres Gs), is pH balanced for the vaginal environment, fragrance free, paraben-free, hormone-free, rapidly absorbing and non-messy. The 10 ml. airless-pump provides a 1 month supply (30 applications) and the box of 10 sachets are ideal for carrying with you on the go.
Wash hands and apply a fingertip sized amount of PrevaLeaf™ Oasis or Silk as needed. (2 pumps)
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Should irritation or discomfort occur, discontinue use. If symptoms persist contact your physician. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. PrevaLeaf™ Silk has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
OASIS INGREDIENTS: Water, Emulsifying Wax NF (naturally derived coconut, palm & corn), Ethylhexyl Stearate (naturally derived vegetable-palm), Cyclomethicone, Sorbitol (naturally derived), Lactobacillus Ferment (naturally derived), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (naturally derived), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate (naturally derived), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (natural, freeze drying process), Lactic Acid (naturally derived), Disodium EDTA
SILK INGREDIENTS: Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA
WHO SHOULD USE PREVALEAF™ MOISTURIZERS?
PrevaLeaf Oasis is appropriate for any women with symptoms of vaginal dryness.
General Education on Vaginal Dryness (Dry Vagina)
Vaginal dryness is common. It can occur at many stages of a woman’s life due to multiple causes. These can include:
- Peri-menopause, menopause and post-menopausal women
- Postpartum and Breast Feeding (lactation, nursing) hormone changes
- Certain oral contraceptives (OCPS)
- Taking Anti-estrogen, allergy or cold medications and certain antidepressants
- Radiation or chemotherapy treatment for cancer which can cause hormone imbalances (oncology treatments)
- Surgical removal of the ovaries
There are many ways in which women may experience vaginal dryness.
- Itching around the vaginal opening
- Burning or stinging
- Pain and Soreness
- Pain during sex, and sometimes light bleeding
- Burning with urination, as well as frequency and/or urgency
Many of these experiences could also indicate other, more serious issues. Always see your health provider if symptoms are new or associated with discharge.
HOW TO CHOOSE A VAGINAL MOISTURIZER
Why use a water-based moisturizer?
Oil based moisturizers can disrupt the normal vaginal environment increasing the risk of bacterial and yeast infections. Some research has indicated that using an oil-based product for a sustained period can affect the body's ability to create and sustain its own lubrication. Oil based products are also found to be messier and more likely to stain undergarments.
Why use a pH balanced formulation?
A healthy vaginal environment is slightly acidic (pH 3.8 to 4.5) and contains beneficial bacterial (lactobacillus) that help fend off infections. A vaginal moisturizer should be specifically formulated with a slightly acidic pH.
Why focus on paraben-free products with natural ingredients?
It’s very important to be mindful of what you put on your body, especially since the vaginal tissue absorbs substances more readily than your skin. Therefore, it is best to avoid ingredients that may be harmful or irritating such as parabens, dyes or fragrances.
Why a hormone-free moisturizer?
Hormone free vaginal moisturizers can be used by both women looking to avoid exogenous hormones, as well as those taking hormone therapy. For example: women taking bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) can use a vaginal moisturizer on alternate days from the hormone cream.
Why are Probiotics important for Vaginal Health?
The vaginal area is naturally colonized by healthy bacteria (Lactobaccilus species). They help control other “bad” bacteria and yeast that can cause bacterial vaginosis, yeast infections and urinary tract infections. Probiotics helps support the healthy bacteria.