PrevaLeaf™ Oasis Sachets For On The Go - 1 ml. - box of 10.
PrevaLeaf™ Oasis Daily Natural Vaginal Moisturizer is a water-based intimate moisturizer to relieve dryness on the go.
1 ml. sachets - Box of 10Properties
- Dermatologist and Gynecologist Tested & Approved.
- PrevaLeaf™ Oasis Daily Intimate Moisturizer is a non-irritating cream specially formulated to immediately ease symptoms of vaginal dryness.
- Concentrated - A little goes a long way
- PrevaLeaf™ Oasis is paraben-free, hormone-free, fragrance-free and pH balanced for the vaginal environment.
- It is formulated with natural ingredients, water-based, rapidly absorbing, non-messy with probiotic technology (NataPres Gs).
- All PrevaLeaf™ Oasis ingredients are carefully evaluated based on criteria determined by organizations such as the Environmental Working Group and Natural Products Association. Always go to your health professional if symptoms persist or you are experiencing abnormal discharge.
Who should use PrevaLeaf™ OASIS?
PrevaLeaf™ Oasis is appropriate for any woman with symptoms of vaginal dryness.
Why use a water-based moisturizer?
PrevaLeaf Oasis is a water-based moisturizer. It is formulated this way because oil based moisturizers can disrupt the normal vaginal environment increasing the risk of bacterial and yeast infections. Some research has indicated that using an oil-based product for a sustained period can affect the body's ability to create and sustain its own lubrication. Oil based products are also found to be messier and more likely to stain undergarments.
Why use a pH balanced formulation?
PrevaLeaf vaginal moisturizers are specifically formulated with a slightly acidic pH. A healthy vaginal environment is slightly acidic (pH 3.8 to 4.5) and contains beneficial bacterial (lactobacillus) that help fend off infections.
Why focus on paraben-free products with natural ingredients?
It’s very important to be mindful of what you put on your body, especially since the vaginal tissue absorbs substances more readily than your skin. This is why PrevaLeaf moisturization products are free of ingredients that may be harmful or irritating such as parabens, hormones, dyes or fragrances.
Why a hormone free moisturizer?
PrevaLeaf products are homone free vaginal moisturizers which can be used by women looking to avoid exogenous hormones, as well as those taking hormone therapy. For example: women taking bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) can use a vaginal moisturizer on alternate days from their hormone cream.
Why are Probiotics important for Vaginal Health?
The vaginal area is naturally colonized by healthy bacteria (Lactobaccilus species). PrevaLeaf “Probiotics”, such as Lactobaccilus, control the “bad” bacteria and yeast that can cause bacterial vaginosis, yeast infections and urinary tract infections.
Importance of Packaging
PrevaLeaf has a choice of many types of packaging (such as tubes, tubs and standard pumps), we decided to use airless pumps. This technology is unique because it does not allow air into the packaging, which helps to naturally preserve the products. The design of the pump also ensures approximately maximum extraction of the product – so a user gets every last drop of product.
Wash hands and apply a fingertip sized amount of PrevaLeaf™ Oasis as needed. (2 pumps)
Water, Emulsifying Wax NF (naturally derived coconut, palm & corn), Ethylhexyl Stearate (naturally derived vegetable-palm), Cyclomethicone, Sorbitol (naturally derived), Lactobacillus Ferment (naturally derived), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (naturally derived), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate (naturally derived), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (natural, freeze drying process), Lactic Acid (naturally derived), Disodium EDTA
General Education on Vaginal Dryness (A dry vagina).
Vaginal dryness is common. It can occur at many stages of a woman’s life due to multiple hormone changes. These can include:
- Onset of peri-menopause, menopause and post-menopausal women
- Postpartum and Breast Feeding (lactation, nursing) hormone changes
- Certain oral contraceptives (OCPS)
- Taking Anti-estrogen, allergy or cold medications and certain antidepressants
- Radiation or chemotherapy treatment for cancer which can cause hormone imbalances (oncology treatments)
- Surgical removal of the ovaries
There are many ways in which women may experience vaginal dryness.
- Itching around the vaginal opening
- Burning or stinging
- Pain and Soreness
- Pain during sex, and sometimes light bleeding
- Burning with urination, as well as frequency and/or urgency
Many of these experiences could also indicate other, more serious issues. Always see your health provider if symptoms are new or associated with discharge.